Leaving the Armed Forces is often the most difficult and distressing part of the transition phase for a service leaver. Receive advice and hear first-person accounts from a varied and experienced panel to support your new journey into an OSH career.
The IOSH Armed Forces & Veterans Group, and the IOSH Future Leaders Community will be bringing together a panel to discuss the transition from the Armed Forces, including planning, networking and breaking into the OSH profession, with a focus on early development and the support on offer.
This session will explore:
- Transition period from the Armed Forces and transferrable skills for the OSH profession
- IOSH Future Leaders Community and the support and resources it can offer
- Networking and how to build your contacts
- Mentoring opportunities
The panel will include:
- Philip Lancashire – IOSH Future Leaders Community Steering Group member
- Jimmy Quinn - IOSH President
- WO2 Iain Collins - Royal Anglian Regiment, Army Force Protection Advisor, British Army
- Josh Huggins - Director, Principle People