This CPD event focuses on Ergonomics and best practice around ‘Hybrid Working’ and will cover the legal requirements for staff Woking remotely and returning to the office. The event will clarify many of the mixed messages some employees are receiving for social media and the press at this time. It will also provide information on best practice for the home office user and what to expect when returning to the office.
• The balance between liability, safety, productivity and wellbeing while working from home, from an employer and employee perspective
• Work from home requests and employer flexibility
• Mental health and how to support employees at home
• What changes will need to be made in the workplace before we return to the office?
• What will Hybrid Working look like for your organisation?
Speaker: Criona Turley - CEO Capella Ireland
With a background in office design and a passion for Health & Safety in the Workplace, Criona runs Capella Workplace Solutions which supports employers in ensuring that their staff are set up safely while working from home. Capella has engaged with many well-known organisations in the last year to deliver technology solutions around ergonomic training and risk assessments as well as the safe return to the office. The team in Capella are a mixture of Occupational Health & Safety experts and technologists. As well as holding a professional qualification in Health & Safety herself, Criona is a mentor in the Smurfit Business School and has studied at UCD, DIT and Harvard University
Event Chair: Nigel Ashcroft
Q&A Facilitator: Laís Veloso Lara
Speaker Liaison: Michael Woods