This event will discuss the unprecedented challenges now faced by organisations, managers and individuals in terms of managing work-related stress and psychosocial risk. This presentation will include:
• Recommendations and advice for organisations about how they can deal with the unique stressors posed by the Coronavirus pandemic;
• What managers can do to help and support their staff to deal with stress during this time, focusing on the importance of effective communication;
• And, how individuals can respond in a positive way to changes to their work environment and working practices, to improve their personal resilience.
What’s in it for me?
This presentation will offer expert advice from a business psychologist to:
• Enable Senior Leaders in organisations to consider what an effective strategy for managing work-related stress and psychosocial risk within their businesses should include;
• Give managers insight into how they can lead effectively and ‘care’ for their staff (including remote workers);
• And, provide individuals with some tools and techniques to help them to deal with stress and build their own resilience.
Speaker: Dr Carolyn Yeoman, Business Psychologist, Highley-Yeoman Ltd.